05/10/15

Summer memories - Ricordi dell'estate - Sjećanja na ljeto


I need to remember summer time, sunny, bright and colourful. I need to remember joy and happiness. It was dreadfully warm and billion of mosquitos "fell in love with me", but I beared the tremendous itches and continued walking around in the forest and in my parents garden through the grass and plant without thinking about it.
Sea water had healing touch, for my body with billion stings and the exhausted soul. It was hevenly fresh and pleasant.
I need to remember these moments! Autumn is slowly introducing its nature. I'm feeling the breeze all around and morning air is misty. Few hot late summer days left and finally autumn will triumph with its gray and damp touch. Summer is definitively over now, but autumn will give us plenty of generous gifts. I cherish the new season, the one I love most of all!



















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento