05/09/15

Scrambled eggs with mini cherry tomatoes and chives – Uova strapazzate con pomodorini cherry e erba cipollina – Kajgana s mini cherry rajčicama i vlascem




I’m so lucky to have my parent’s garden (I use to call this place “the garden with the view”, because we have this beautiful bird’s-eye view to the Kvarner Bay!) full of fruits and vegetables during all year long and every time I go back home I bring to Italy some fresh produces. Some means plenty! No need to go to the market several weeks upon my return! But this is part of my travels and being emigrant. I’m also lucky because I have now two homes, I belong to two countries and two different ways of living. Even if my two countries are “neighbours", there are so many different habits and customs and I definitely needed to get used to many new things. After all is said and done, I like all the changes I did and all new changes that still happen day after day. This is life!
Speaking about vegetables again, I must admit that tomatoes are my favourite vegetable (or fruit?!), so I don’t mind if my refrigerator is still full of tomatoes of all sizes. This is the only vegetable that I buy during winter months too, I really can’t resist to it…and I really love, love, love tomatoes. When I was still living in Croatia I used to eat the tomatoes picked directly from the plant. I can remember the sweetness of cold and juicy tomatoes…I assure you, it is heavenly good.











SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH MINI CHERRY TOMATOES AND CHIVES

For 2 servings:
4 eggs
2 handful of mini cherry tomatoes
salt and pepper
olive oil
chives

Wash and dry tomatoes and cut them in half. Warm up some olive oil and sauté tomatoes for 5 minutes, add some salt. Beat eggs with salt and little pepper. Add some chives cut into small pieces. Add beaten eggs into casserole with sauteed tomatoes, combine eggs and tomatoes and stir together until eggs get solidify.


UOVA STRAPAZZATE CON MINI CHERRY POMODORINI E ERBA CIPOLLINA

Per 2 porzioni:
4 uova
2 manciate di mini cherry pomodorini
sale e pepe
olio di oliva
erba cipollina

Lavare e asciugare i pomodorini e tagliarli a metà. Scaldare poco olio di oliva e far saltare i pomodorini per circa 5 minuti, salare leggermente. Sbattere le uova con sale e poco pepe. Aggiungere erba cipollina sminuzzata. Versare le uova sbattute nella casseruola con i pomodorini saltati, mescolare bene insieme fino a quando le uova diventeranno solida.



KAJGANA S MINI CHERRY RAJČICAMA I VLASCEM

Za 2 porcije:
4 jaja
2 šake mini cherry rajčica
sol i papar
maslinovo ulje
vlasac

Oprati i osušiti rajčice i prerezati ih na pola. Zagrijati malo ulja u tavi i dinstati rajčice 5 minuta, malo posoliti. Istući jaja, posoliti ih i malo popapriti. Dodati narezani vlasac. Uliti jaja u tavu s rajčicama, dobro sve izmiješati i peći dok se jaja ne skrute.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento