19/11/15

Quince compote - Compote di mele cotogne - Kompot od dunja



The air is full of misty rain. It's cold and wet, but there are still nice colours all around that are feeding my imagination. But in these days I feel I need to stop myself, I need to be lazy to recover from the chaos in my head....then all will start again, slowly and decisive. In simple terms: I need a break from the routine. It happen sometime, it's natural. I feel I need to rediscover things I've left behind for some reason. It's time to do it...I need space for new inspirations.








QUINCE COMPOTE

1 big quince
2 tablespoons of sugar
water

Wash the quick and cut into slices. Put the fruit slices into boiling pot, add sugar and cover with cold water. You can add quince seeds too if you like the compote to be dense, because seeds contain plenty of natural pectin. Cook on low heat unti the fruit becomes soft.
Serve hot or cold.






COMPOTE DI MELE COTOGNE

1 mela cotogna grande
2 cucchiai di zucchero
acqua

Lavare la mela cotogna e tagliarla a spicchi. Mettere gli spicchi in una casseruola, aggiungere lo zucchero e versare dell'acqua fredda fino a coprire la frutta. Aggiungere anche i semi della cotogna se si vuole ottenere il compote più denso, perché i semi contengono molta pectina naturale. Far bollire a fuoco basso fino a quando la frutta diventerà morbida.
Servire caldo o freddo.



KOMPOT OD DUNJA

1 velika dunja
žlice šećera
voda


Oprati dunju i izrezati na osam krišaka. U posudu za kuhanje staviti kriške dunje, dodati šećer i naliti hladne vode da pokrije voće. Dotati i sjemenke dunje ako želite da vam kompot bude gust, jer sjemenke sadrže puno prirodnog pektina. Kuhati na laganoj vatri dok voće postane mekano.
Poslužiti toplo ili hladno.











Nessun commento:

Posta un commento